The Purpose of ISAAD
- Assist in making the admission process as user-friendly as possible for our constituents.
- To promote communication among the Directors of Admission.
- To promote private and independent schools in the Dallas area.
- To further the spirit of cooperation among the schools.
- To provide a forum for the Directors of Admissions in the Dallas area to become better acquainted with each other, to share common areas of concern, and to discuss the issues that arise in dealing with the admission procedures of member schools.
Members of the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of their educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. Please see each school’s website for specific policies.